Update by user May 02, 2011

Koher expeditions

Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2011

we just returned from the worst passover program of our lives.I feel the word needs to get out so that more people don't experience what our family just did!!

we were so isolated at this dirty, run down hotel that this tour took over for the holiday. they wouldn't give us bottled water because they said that it "isn't environmentally friendly". If they truly cared for the environment they would take measures to keep it clean. The grounds were filthy, surrounded with raccoon *** that nobody bothered to clean.

Any request I made (ex: "can my kids have orange juice?") was turned down. No food was shipped there because they claimed it was all "local fresh cuisine". They just didn't want to spend the money because there's nothing fresh about powdered juices and food that just keeps getting recycled (ex.

hard boiled eggs for thurs breakfast =egg salad for fri lunch and sat night dinner!!) nasty nasty nasty.if david or joel (the guys in charge) cared even a little to accommodate us we may not have felt so terrible about this really bad trip.

Had an Experience with Kosher Expedition?

Comments

I had the my worst passover ever in Costa Rica with Kosher Expeditions.

worst program.bad food.

bad attitude.we hated the trip!!

Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017  Causing people losses, SLAPP suits, abuse, harassment of whistleblowers, dodgy business addresses, deposits scam Power Places Tours "Potential customers of the Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 Tour with Gregg Braden should be aware that the company operating this tour is indeed Power Places Tours, a company..." Read more Power Places Tours - Submit False Notary Letters to Pissed Consumer Legal Department or face further losses Power Places Tours "I received several legal demands that basically required me to tell lies by way of submitting notarized statements to Pissed Consumer in order to remove, what are in my opinion,..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - After payment tour cancelled!!!! Trafalgar Tours "After paying a deposit weeks ago on a Trafalgar Tour to Croatia and Bosnia (the balance was paid today). Trafalgar simply cancelled the tour barely a month before departure. What..." Read more Flipkey - No regards to your property. Will return deposit to guest no matter what they do. Flipkey "Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more