Update added by user May 02, 2011
Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2011
we just returned from the worst passover program of our lives.I feel the word needs to get out so that more people don't experience what our family just did!!
we were so isolated at this dirty, run down hotel that this tour took over for the holiday. they wouldn't give us bottled water because they said that it "isn't environmentally friendly". If they truly cared for the environment they would take measures to keep it clean. The grounds were filthy, surrounded with raccoon *** that nobody bothered to clean.
Any request I made (ex: "can my kids have orange juice?") was turned down. No food was shipped there because they claimed it was all "local fresh cuisine". They just didn't want to spend the money because there's nothing fresh about powdered juices and food that just keeps getting recycled (ex.
hard boiled eggs for thurs breakfast =egg salad for fri lunch and sat night dinner!!) nasty nasty nasty.if david or joel (the guys in charge) cared even a little to accommodate us we may not have felt so terrible about this really bad trip.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kosher Expedition
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Employees of Power Places Tours confirm cheating, ripping people off and dishonesty. Power Places Tours is operated by Toby and Theresa Weiss, and the internet is filled with reports of..."
- "While we were in India, I received an email that stated we were confirmed for our tour in Dubai. On the original form it had listed 3 different times,..."
- "A warning to all travellers either considering travelling to Peru in 2016 with Power Places Tours - or who have already registered:- Power Places Tours are an unethical company and many..."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "I purchased the Wolfgang Puck Bistro Set. I had this set for about fifteen years. Today was making a fried egg for my 3 year old and as I lifted..."
- "Submitted Warranty Claim 01516922 to Alside with all required documents pictures, warranty tag ,filled out form and copy of home deed,I have 3 windows with bad seals..."
- "BEWARE OF MARGIE FINNELL SHE DISCRIMINATES PEOPLE SHE LIES TO HER BOSS AND SHE IS JUST A PLAIN OLD CRAZY LADY SHE DRIVES THROUGH THE UPTOWN NEIGHBORHOOD OF PITTSBURGH AND..."
- "Zoom Tan offers probably the worst spray tan I've ever had. I looked like a blotchy carrot. The image is not me, but it's funny and shows just how I..."