Update added by user May 02, 2011
Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2011
we just returned from the worst passover program of our lives.I feel the word needs to get out so that more people don't experience what our family just did!!
we were so isolated at this dirty, run down hotel that this tour took over for the holiday. they wouldn't give us bottled water because they said that it "isn't environmentally friendly". If they truly cared for the environment they would take measures to keep it clean. The grounds were filthy, surrounded with raccoon *** that nobody bothered to clean.
Any request I made (ex: "can my kids have orange juice?") was turned down. No food was shipped there because they claimed it was all "local fresh cuisine". They just didn't want to spend the money because there's nothing fresh about powdered juices and food that just keeps getting recycled (ex.
hard boiled eggs for thurs breakfast =egg salad for fri lunch and sat night dinner!!) nasty nasty nasty.if david or joel (the guys in charge) cared even a little to accommodate us we may not have felt so terrible about this really bad trip.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kosher Expedition
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The man runs a telemarketing scheme with predatory practises. His business gets private information on companies and his employees contact people at these companies offering them "help" for booking hotels on..."
- "Viator doesn't run the tours themselves. We got to the Barcelona office of the local tour operator. They told us that they forgot about the "confirmed" tour that my whole..."
- "A warning to all travellers either considering travelling to Peru in 2016 with Power Places Tours - or who have already registered:- Power Places Tours are an unethical company and many..."
- "I brought something from best buy. I went to return it to be told that my item was returned already. If that's so. How do I still got the..."
- "I received the dolls and they are wrapped in plastic. Missing hair, three "heels" on their shoes, paper dresses, glitter falling off all over them. Poor sound quality...."
- "I ordered from Roswe seeing all the good reviews on their products. Come to find out they are all fake... i can't leave one review for their horrible products. First..."
- "returns DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. After receiving merchandise that was repackaged in a mailing envelope to disguise a VERY damaged carton, upon further inspection, there were TWO orange labels..."
- "I had over 500000 credits and was hacked where the hacker purchased bitcoins. Listia has received 8 requests submitted by me and I have not received one response yet. I..."
- "The weekly add for 7/24/16 - 7/30/16 showed a travailing pillow that you take on the plane for $5.99 with the member ship-card or 2 products of similar for $10...."